First Aid DVD
This First Aid DVD covers all the latest first aid protocol (February 2010) and techniques in a clear step by step guide.
First Aid DVD Contents:-
- Primary Survey
- Unconscious Casualty Management
- Recovery Position
- Basic Life Support CPR
- Circulation Disorders
- Breathing Disorders
- Consciousness Disorders
- Bones and Joints Injuries
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Body Temperature Issues
- Burns and Scalds
- Child and Baby Conditions
Each area of first aid looks at:-
- What is the injury or condition?
- The signs and symptoms to help you make a correct diagnosis
- The recommended treatment to be given
- A useful summary.
Benefits of this First Aid DVD:-
- Easy to navigate
- Covers first aid in the workplace or at home.
- Enables you to learn at your own pace.
- Can support formal training.
- Ideal for learning new skills or revising existing skills.
- Supports the HSE’s recommendation for first aiders to refresh their first aid knowledge on an annual basis.
- Gives you the knowledge and the confidence to act in any first aid situation.
Watch this First Aid DVD in full or pick and choose the areas you need to refresh your own knowledge!!.
Running Time 90Mins
All workplace staff need to receive health and safety training so they can understand their responsibilities. Although this is a legal requirement, the cost of classroom health and safety training may not be necessary and therefore avoided. The safety training video is ideal for subjects like manual handling and office safety and is perfect for getting the best out of your health and safety training budgets.
Health and safety videos and DVDs can be used on their own or can compliment in-house health and safety training programmes. Safety training sessions can be delivered quickly and easily with 10-25 minutes, keeping health and safety training costs low by utilising these reusable training materials. By incorporating health & safety training regimes around safety videos and DVDs, the safety message is often clearer and easier to understand!