First Aid - Appointed Person
4-6 hours (4 hours is the minimum requirement)
Max per course:
£595 + VAT per course
Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody, trained or untrained. The course also meets the minimum legal requirement for an employer to appoint a person to take charge of the first aid.
To acquire practical knowledge and gain confidence in dealing with common medical emergencies.
- What is first aid?
- Contents of a First Aid Kit
- Assessment of needs
- Primary Assessment
- Secondary Assessment
- Recovery Position
- Causes of unconsciousness (Includes Fainting / Strokes / Head injuries / Blood Loss and Shock / Preventing Cross infection
- Heart attack
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Why choose The Health & Safety Group?
- The Health & Safety Group provide a range of key safety courses at your place of work
- We can tailor each course to your company requirements at no extra cost
- For all courses we provide a professional tutor, all course notes, video and presentation material
For further information or to book a course, please contact Wenol Messham on 0844 870 8770