Buy more, pay less!
Office Safety Essentials Booklet
These office safety booklets allow office staff to quickly learn a range of relevant safety essentials.
The Office Safety Essentials Booklet is a low cost way of providing the most appropriate Health & Safety information to help meet the training needs of all office staff. The Office Safety Essentials Booklet keeps the reader’s interest by delivering only safety information that suits their purpose.
As an employer you have a legal duty of care to look after your office staff and the cost of not training your staff in Office Health & Safety could result in a criminal record and fines of up to £5000.
All companies with five or more employees have a legal obligation to inform them about Health & Safety matters within their business, this office safety booklet covers these areas and fulfils your legal requirement.
Features of The Office Safety Essentials booklet
- Easy to read full colour 26 page A5 booklet
- Contains essential information on Environmental, Occupational and Human Hazards including lifting, fire safety, working with VDU’s
- The office safety booklet also includes a questionnaire, and certificate
Advantages of The Office Safety Essentials booklet
- Empowers employees to understand and manage their own health & safety risks
- Helps employers and employees comply with health & safety legislation
- Accepted by The Royal Institute of Public Health (RIPH) as suitable for awareness level Health & Safety training for staff working in an office environment.
Buy Your Office Safety Booklets Here Today for Next Day Delivery!
DID YOU KNOW?
You can use ‘Office Safety Booklets’ in conjunction with ‘Office Safety DVDs’ and ‘Office Safety Posters’ to complete your office safety training regime and comply with safety law! SEE PRODUCTS BELOW.
If you would like to discuss any aspects of these Office Safety Products or the requirements of Office Safety Training Law please call 0203 5513 886.